Avocado Egg Salad : Quick Breakfast



I often forget about my breakfast. Sometimes when its already noon I remember that I haven't have any breakfast. But this is a very bad habit, as breakfast being the first meal of the day should be done properly and if possible heavily. With the lack of time to prepare a separate breakfast for me I resorted to something which takes minimum time to make and easy to make as well. This is what I made.

Avocado - Egg Salad
Serves 1

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 avocado
  • 1 large hard boiled egg
  • a few onion slices
  • 1 tsp honey
  • 1 tbsp low fat mayonnaise
  • a pinch of black pepper
Method:
  • With a fork mash the egg into pieces.
  • Cut the avocado in small pieces.
  • Mix everything in a small bowl. 
  • Sprinkle the black pepper. And your breakfast is ready.

Comments

Popular Posts