Raspberry Smoothie

Recently I bought a large amount of berries. Some I used to make frozen yogurts and some I froze in the freezer and kept aside for making smoothies. Lately I am having a tough time to wake up in the morning because of all the terrible back pain continuing for some days. Then getting the fruits and putting them in the blender is something that appears to be the most easiest at that time. And these berries made my morning easy and tasty like never before. Yum..!!






Smoothies are creamy and velvety and most importantly they are healthy. Smoothies are heavier than fruit juices and they include the whole fruit, yogurt and commonly a banana, which gives the smoothie the much needed creaminess. Today I am sharing the recipe of Raspberry Smoothie. 

Raspberry Smoothie
Serves 4


Ingredients:
  • 1 and 1/2 cup raspberry (I used frozen)
  • 1 banana (frozen)
  • 1 cup Greek yogurt
  • 2 cups of  ice
  • 2 tsp vanilla extract / vanilla essence
  • 1 and 1/2 cup whole milk
  • sugar - as per taste
  • a few mint leaves to garnish
Method:
  • Put raspberry, yogurt, banana, yogurt, milk, vanilla extract, sugar, and ice in a blender.
  • Pour in a glass and garnish with mint leaves and enjoy.

Comments

Popular Posts